Thursday, July 19, 2007

You know, I really wish I could forget someone. Just like in the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind how Kate Winslet forgot Jim Carrey when they broke up. I wish there was some kind of neural procedure that would search every part of my being and eliminate every thought and idea that reminds me of this person. These characters are the LUCKIEST people on earth! What I wouldn't give to just stop myself from thinking about him. Not having anymore opportunities to let my mind drift his way and remember the pain he caused me. I blame him. I blame him for everything that happened to me last year. He pulled the most horrible shit on me. I can't count the number of times he took advantage of me. And yes, I say "take advantage" because he led me on to believe that he loved me and wanted to be with me just so he could get me into bed. And me being the gullable person that I am believed him. I let him take advantage of me. He even got me to pay for his food and alcohol. He didn't do shit for me. Of course, when he got what he wanted, "I'm not looking for a relationship." EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE, THAT'S EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU TOLD ME. How could I fall for this? HOW?

I wish I could forget you. I hate you.

No comments: