Thursday, September 20, 2007

It's only one night until Yom Kippur. G-d's about to make His final decision about this coming year, and what am I thinking about? I'm thinking about how simply looking at a certain someone's face makes me want to vomit. I won't say who cause that's just mean, but they are someone who hurt me in the past.

I was reading in bed last night about Yom Kippur and it said this is the day that G-d choses who will die this year and who will live. That got me to wondering why He took Brenna. That just made me depressed.

The biggest disappointment this year is that I made G-d a promise last year that I consciously broke. I've regretted it ever since, but I couldn't ask Him to give me another chance, could I? I mean, obviously I didn't mean what I promised or I wouldn't have made it. I want to think that it was someone else's fault, but I can't just blame everything on someone else. I've learned from my mistakes and made them again. That's not what Yom Kippur's about.

Good luck tomorrow everyone.

No comments: